Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Awesome,

I was wondering though, whats that piano song whenSonic and shadow are unconcious under the rocks and tikal is saying that master emerald chant?

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Freaking amazing!

I was like commentating during the animation. what would've made this even better is fighting music.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Awesome!

i dont see how anybody could think this is stupid. it has action, awesome music and awesome characters. the scenery i liked alot. you should make more dude, for real.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

OMG!

that was the sickest animation i've ever seen in my life! lol. imma watch the other two parts, u might get the same response with those lol.

Avatar Boredom Dub 6 Avatar Boredom Dub 6

pretty funny man,

those guys that gave it a 1 just don't know that ur voice acting is suppose to be funny and not really serious. i loved it.

TomaMoto responds:

Yeah, these things are short random dubs. There's not even anything on television that I could compare them to, so I don't understand why I'm being compared people like freakin' Mel Blanc and Tom Kenny who regularly work(ed) with professional Hollywood writers and directors as opposed to me, a student sitting in my apartment, doing this stuff by myself.

Thanks very much for your support. ^_^

PandaDog Episode 05 PandaDog Episode 05

awesome

this series never gets old, it just gets cuter each episode.

PandaDog Episode 04 PandaDog Episode 04

freaking cute

they were so freaking cute, i love their little laughs which makes it better. plz make more i beg of you ^_^.

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

epic Woot

It was so freaking epic man, but i'm a sonic fan and you made him look so weak against mario why?

Short-Factor responds:

Three words. Glorified popularity contest.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Freaking awesome!!

i loved how u got so creative with there powers. like mario and the fire flower, sonic and the snowboard. it was all good. maybe next time u can have hyper sonic somehow.

Sonic X: Tribute to Cosmo Sonic X: Tribute to Cosmo

Freakin awesome and sad

this is so freakin good. it almost made me cry. you should think of making sonic flashes with fight scenes and stuff. good job.